2019 Representative applications are open
Canterbury Rugby League invites applications for Coaches, Managers & Trainers positions for the following teams.
- Canterbury Bull’s (Coach, Assistant Coach, Manager, Trainer +1)
- Canterbury Women’s (Coach, Assistant Coach, Manager, Trainer +1)
- Canterbury 19’s (Coach, Assistant Coach, Manager, Trainer)
- Canterbury 17’s (Coach, Manager Trainer +1)
- Canterbury 15’s (Coach, Manger, Trainer + 1)
- Canterbury 14’s (Coach, Manager, Trainer + 1)
- Canterbury 13’s (Coach, Manager, Trainer, Assistant Manager)
- Canterbury 12’s (Coach, Manager, Trainer)
- Canterbury 11’s (Coach, Manager, Trainer)
- Canterbury 10’s (Coach, Manager, Trainer)
The appointment of all positions will be for a one (1) year period.
Please note: Coaches will be appointed in the first instance and all subsequent appointments will be made following the Head Coaches appointment.
Police Vetting: To bring CRL into line with legislative requirements Canterbury Rugby League police checks are undertaken for all volunteer appointments to CRL. As part of this recruitment we are requesting the attached Police Vetting Form is completed and attached to your application. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this please contact Kylie O’Loughlin – firstname.lastname@example.org (Youth Development Officer).
If you would like to apply for any of these positions, please fill out the attached application form below and email your Coaching CV along with a covering letter to Kylie O’Loughlin at email@example.com
Please note that these are volunteer positions.
Applications close: 5pm Thursday 29th November 2018.