Canterbury Rugby League seek Sponsorship & Marketing Manager
Sponsorship and Marketing Manager
• Newly Created Role
• Career development opportunity
• High Profile Sporting Organisation
Canterbury Rugby League (CRL) has built a strong and loyal following across Canterbury over the past 100 years. The sport continues to increase in popularity with the success of the NRL, the Kiwis, the Canterbury Bulls and grass roots support of the clubs. “The sport of choice for Cantabrians” is the vision of CRL, playing an important role within the community and by delivering on its strategic plan they continue to build on its rich history, creating a bright future for the game.
Reporting to the CEO, the Sponsorship and Marketing Manager will lead CRL’s sponsorship, marketing, communication and events coordination. Working in a small team, you will identify and secure new sponsors, whilst leveraging existing sponsor relationships through strong account management. You will also coordinate and administer events for corporate and CRL community stakeholders, and take responsibility for all internal and external communications.
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Superb organisational and time management skills
• Experience in a similar or related role and a proven ability to develop and sustain strong relationships
• Commercial awareness and established networks
• The ability to balance strategic and operational requirements
• Excellent communication skills combined with an engaging personality
• Strong customer service skills
• A high level of enthusiasm, energy and a passion to achieve great outcomes for the CRL community and its partners
• Strong commercial initiative and the ability to bring innovative ideas to the table
A full Position Description can be found here: http://bit.ly/PDSponsorshipMarketingManagerCRL
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of a small and driven team, please submit your CV and cover letter by following this URL: http://bit.ly/SponsorshipMarketingManagerCRL
Initial confidential enquiries are welcome by calling Nick Carter on 03 345 8764 or Emma Clarke on 03 345 8754.